Many people falsely believe that a condom is just a piece of rubber that is used to protect you during sex. Whilst it is true to an extent that it can help protect you from sexual diseases and pregnancy, used in the right hands, it can be a great source of pleasure. The ‘How to find your perfect condom ebook’ is designed to teach you exactly how you can find the right condom for your needs. Let me explain how it does this.
First, a little bit of statistics. Did you know that through normal use, or how most people use condoms, they are less than 15% effective? Almost 50% wear a condom that doesn’t fit, and this in turn leads to slippage and breakages. Are you wearing a condom that isn’t protecting you or your partner? Based on these statistics, there is a fair chance that you are, so you need this book.
The entire book is dedicated to helping you find the perfect condom for your needs. It is split into a number of different chapters. This is a brief highlight of some of the most important chapters in the book.
- Why it is important to choose the right condom – A brief highlight of what can go wrong should you choose a condom that isn’t really ‘designed’ for you, and a little bit on how you can help combat against this.
- The next chapter talks about the average penis size. You may want to flash this chapter to your partner, because you will be surprised to know that the average penis size is much smaller than she probably thinks! It will then talk about how to determine your condom size, before adding a number of charts, both US and UK based to help you choose your perfect condom.
The rest of the book is dedicated to the various condom types that are out there, it walks you through the plus points and negatives of all different styles of condoms. That way, by the time you finish the book, you will be well versed in the styles of condoms that are probably going to be best suited to your needs. You would need to carry out a bit of experimentation though, but you aren’t really going to complain about that are you? The book discusses the following:
- Condom styles and shapes. What sort of shape and style would you be looking for if you are after the most pleasurable sex? This book will answer that question, and a whole lot more!
- Should you opt for thick or thin condoms? What are the positives and negatives of each, and are thin condoms not safe?
- Finally, a bit of discussion takes place on ‘novelty’ condoms such as flavoured and glow in the dark ones, although they will be a novelty no longer, you will learn just how much they can benefit for your sex life.
If you want to take your sex to the next level, but are not sure how without becoming ‘unsafe’ then you need the how to find your perfect condom ebook. It will teach you how to do it, and trust me, by the end of it, you will be experiencing sex like you never believed!