Home Forums Condom Sizes Regular vs Snug Fit Condoms: What’s Your Ideal Latex Stretch?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pete
    Keymaster

Hey all,

When picking the right condom, one of the most crucial factors to consider is the ‘latex stretch’. This isn’t just about size; it’s about finding the right balance for both pleasure and safety. The latex stretch, calculated by dividing your penis circumference by the condom circumference, determines how snug or loose a condom will feel.

Personally, I lean towards a snugger fit, aiming for a latex stretch of around 17 to 20%. This range feels secure and comfortable without being overly tight. Going above 20% starts to feel too constricting for me.

So, I’m curious – what’s your ideal latex stretch percentage? Do you prefer a fit that’s snug, or something a bit more relaxed? And how did you figure out what’s best for you? Let’s share our experiences and maybe help others find that sweet spot between comfort and security.

tyler
    Participant

Definitely a snug-fit fan here. Found my sweet spot around 18%. It’s like the Goldilocks zone for me – just right for both comfort and security.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.