Home Forums Random Condoms as Chapstick?! Craziest Alternative Uses You’ve Heard Of?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pete
    Keymaster

Hey everyone,

So, I just came across this wild piece of trivia from “Squid Game: The Challenge.” Apparently, the contestants were using condoms as chapstick! Yeah, you read that right. They were in such a pinch for some lip relief that they turned to condoms for lubrication. Talk about innovative (or desperate)!

This got me thinking – what are some of the most unexpected or crazy ways you’ve heard of condoms being used, aside from the obvious? I mean, if they can double as a makeshift chapstick in a reality show, what else are they good for?

Have you or anyone you know ever used a condom for something totally out there? Maybe as a waterproof cover for something, or even as a DIY stress ball (fill it with flour, trust me, it’s a thing)?

Share your stories or any bizarre condom hacks you’ve come across. Let’s see who has the most out-of-the-box idea!

tyler
    Participant

Condom chapstick in ‘Squid Game’ blew my mind! 😲 Once used one as a makeshift waterproof pouch. Not as wild, but hey, it worked! 💧

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.